Owners of Transmission and Distribution Electricity Networks across the country are undergoing substantial restructuring, which has resulted in a large number of workforce redundancies. Many career lineworkers hold either no formal qualifications or older style Craft and Proficiency Certificates.
To gain employment in new, related industries such rail, cable jointing and transmission, these workers will often be required to hold the newer Certificate III Electricity Supply Industry (ESI) qualifications.
Thomson Bridge is a leader in the delivery of Certificate III ESI qualifications to the staff of our corporate clients in the Electricity Supply Industry.
The pathways to achieve these qualifications include:
- School-leaver Apprenticeships
- Adult Apprenticeships
- Adult Bridging Progams (using Recognition of Prior Learning and Gap training to enable workers to formally recognise their prior experience and learning).
We offer high-quality training that students and industry can trust, aligned to industry and workforce needs.
We provide a modern approach to the gaining of qualifications in the ESI sector which incorporates flexibility for today’s learners and their employing organisation. Our Programs draw on a blend of:
- facilitated classroom learning
- virtual classrooms using Zoom, MS Teams and Webex
- online self paced modules
- practical workshops
- on-the-job learning in consultation with Employers
Thomson Bridge is proud to be offering Certificate III ESI programs to staff of Owners and Contractors across the rail, transmission and distribution sectors in all States. Our ESI Program Managers have extensive knowledge of these industries and design courses to meet individual workers' needs.