Upon successful completion of the Course, a participant will have developed an understanding of the following:
• Legislation, Regulations, Codes of Practices
• Golden Rules
• HV Access Permits
• HV Access Permit Process
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Briefing of the Recipient in charge and Permit Issue
• Work Area – Personnel Briefing and signing on
• Work Area – Personnel signing off
• Changed conditions
$250 per person or arrangements can be made to provide the training at your Site. Please contact our Office for details.
be an employee of ElectraNet or of an ElectraNet Endorsed Company
hold AL: Substation and/or AL: Lines ElectraNet asset access
have applied and been approved to attend training via ElectraNet portal
be literate in spoken English and competent in reading, writing and numeracy
A written theory assessment is a requirement of the course.
The assessment will contain a combination of critical questions which must gain a 100% pass mark and non-critical questions requiring a minimum of 80%.