UET & UEP Qualifications
Thomson Bridge works with our corporate Clients to provide their workers with flexible and tailored pathways to achieve a range of Qualifications from two industry training packages:
- Electricity Supply Industry – Generation Sector Training Package
- Transmission, Distribution and Rail Sector Training Package
Please visit training.gov.au for a comprehensive list of our nationally accredited Qualifications.
Candidates must be sponsored by their current Employer and have at least five years relevant work experience.
Our Qualification programs may include a combination of:
- Credit Transfer
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Gap training - involving classroom theory, practical activities and workshops
- On the job training, involving supervised practical activities and log books.
Programs may be delivered in Partnership with our Client’s inhouse training teams. Visit our Auspice Services page for further information.
Our Course curriculum includes traditional paper based courseware as well as blended approaches involving digital content, virtual laboratories for eLearning training and a range of assessment approaches. Visit our Curriculum Design page for information.
Please contact our Office to discuss our Qualification programs.