High Voltage Auditing Service
High Voltage Operations Review & Audit
Thomson Bridge can provide technical and compliance auditing services. Many of our Subject Matter Experts are Lead Quality Auditor (BSB51615) qualified.
Thomson Bridge has provided specialised audits for:
- Compliance with all Australian States and Territories Safety and electrical Legislation and Regulations
- Electrical Safety for work practices
- Electrical Safety for plant
We can provide a review of your site's High Voltage work practices, procedures and switching instructions in reference to:
- Adherence to Company internal policies and procedures;
- Compliance against appropriate legislation, regulations and codes of practice; and
- Industry best practice for standard operating procedures, safe work methods and permit to work systems.
Our reports provide a gap analysis and identify areas for improvement and recommendations.
High Voltage Knowledge & Skills Audit
We undertake knowledge and skills audits of personnel who are required to hold High Voltage authorisations or are required to work on or near HV apparatus.
We can assist in mapping required skills to current experience and:
- Develop a gap analysis
- Design training curriculum
- Design Recognition of Prior Learning strategies
- Develop training materials and courses
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Provide ongoing management of training programs and course material