Electrical Advisory Services for the Renewable Sector
We are a leader in the delivery of electrical operations and safe access training and advisory services to the Renewable Energy sector.
Our clients include Acciona, AGL Energy, Beon, CWP Renewables, Downer, EnergyAustralia, GE Renewables, Goldwind, Infigen, Meridian, Pacific Hydro, Palisade Asset Management, SiemensGamesa, Senvion, Suzlon, Tilt Renewables, TW Power Service and Vestas.
Our Subject Matter Experts have a deep understanding of energy networks and a passion for sharing their knowledge of safe operating, risk analysis, procedures and industry best practice in the wind and solar sectors. These professionals have been recruited by Thomson Bridge for the depth of their knowledge, their ability to communicate, and their demonstrated safety leadership.
We offer a range of consulting services to support best practice in managing HV and electrical safety for WInd and Solar Assets. This starts with a solid understanding of the Australian regulatory environment for HV operations and electrical safety and the practical nous to ensure systems are both compliant and practical to support profitable generation. We can help whether it be Electrical Safety Rules, procedures, switching instructions or balance of plant maintenance schedules.
Electrical and Safe Access Services
- High voltage and low voltage operating procedures
- Development of Electrical Safety Management Schemes
- Audits and reviews of Electrical Safety Rules and operating procedures
- Skills audits of personnel who are required to hold electrical authorisations
- Preparation of bespoke training curriculum based on Electrical Rules and Procedures
- Preparation of switching instructions for energisation, planned and unplanned maintenance
- HV Balance of Plant maintenance plans and procedures
- Emergency response plans for balance of plant and site
- End of construction hand over plans
- Incident investigation