Power Station Operations training and consulting
Our Power Station Operations team members have extensive operational experience across the major gas and coal fired stations in Australia.
Training and curriculum development services
- On site training on power plant operations
- Boiler and turbine training and High Risk License Assessments
- Bespoke training services incorporating Company specific requirements, national Units of Competency, Skill sets and full qualifications
- High Voltage operator training
- Switching instruction writing training
- Permit to Work procedures
Auspice and Partnerships Services
We partner with our Clients’ Operations and Learning & Development teams to achieve flexible, cost effective, vocational training services.
We offer options that include a combination of Site based classroom delivery, log books, practical and theory assessments and mentoring programs.
We also deliver Recognition of Prior Learning programs for the following Qualifications:
UEP30212 - Certificate III in ESI Generation – Operations
UEP40212 - Certificate IV in ESI Generation - Operations
UEP30112 - Certificate III in ESI Generation - Systems Operations
UEP40112 - Certificate IV in ESI Generation - Systems Operations
UEP40312 - Certificate IV in ESI Generation Maintenance (Mechanical)
UEP40412 - Certificate IV in ESI Generation Maintenance (Fabrication)
UEP40512 - Certificate IV in ESI Generation Maintenance (Electrical Electronics)
UEP50212 - Diploma of ESI Generation (Operations)
Some of our Corporate Partnerships include:
- AGL Energy - Auspice Agreement for the delivery of Generation qualifications (Certificate III, IV and V) and Units of Competency via RPL for AGL Energy’s coal, gas and hydro generation sites;
- Stanwell Corporation – Partnership Agreement for the delivery of full Generation qualifications (Certificate III, IV and V) and Units of Competency plus high risk training in boiler and turbine;
- Alinta Energy - Prior to shut down of Northern Power Station in Port Augusta, SA, Thomson Bridge entered into a Partnership Agreement with the Station’s dedicated Special Projects team, under which 30 Qualifications were issued, including Certificate III and Certificate IV in ESI Generation.
Our Power Station Team members have decades of experience in operating, maintaining, training and managing all types of power generation equipment including the operation of sub-critical coal fired, super-critical coal fired, combined cycle gas turbine power plant, hydro turbine generators and diesel generator plant and air cooled condensers.
Visit our Team Page for details of our Team members.