Vegetation Management training - VESI & ESV
Thomson Bridge provides Training Programs for Vegetation Management workers who require Initial and Refresher Training to satisfy:
- the needs of Non Electrical Workers, such as Councils (in accordance with Energy Safe Victoria); and
- Victorian Electricity Supply Industry (VESI) standards for Vegetation Management workers.
- For experienced personnel - we offer Initial and Refersher VESI passport training.
- For new entrants to the Vegetation Management Sector - we have designed a time efficient and cost effective program to achieve VESI Passport mandatory requirements and a Certificate II in ESI - Powerline Vegetation Control.
- We also deliver the Elective Units to achieve the EWP, Climber and Assessor streams.
Non Electrical - ESV Compliance
We offer an Annual Refresher and the Certificate II in ESI - Powerline Vegetation Control to meet the needs of Non Electrical Workers, such as Councils, in accordance with the requirements of Energy Safe Victoria.
Visit: our Vegetation Management Courses page for further information.
Contact: our Administration team to discuss tailored training programs for your workforce.
Phone: 1300 15 66 85