Our Technical Design and Development Team create training curriculum and assessment tools for the Power and Utilities sector.
We tailor materials to Company, Site and operational needs. Our products are compliant with Clients’ procedures, technical guides, codes of practice and regulatory requirements.
They are mapped to nationally accredited Units of Competency and Qualifications.
Our Technical Design Team incorprates Learning and Development professionals, electrical and mechanical engineers, online and digital content developers, together with our power industry Subject Matter Experts.
Our Design and Development service is governed by three objectives:
- Designing and delivering learning programs that are adaptable for multiple locations and multiple channels;
- Building sustainable solutions that embrace educational technologies that are innovative, practical and sustainable; and
- Continuous improvement by responding to new technologies.
Examples of our technical documentation includes:
- Technical and Compliance Training tools for Modules, Units and full Qualifications
- Governance manuals and Operating Procedures for High Voltage and Safe Access
- Switching instructions for energisation, planned and unplanned maintenance
- Balance of Plant maintenance plans
- Arc flash studies and reports