About Thomson Bridge
Our company is named in honour of William Thomson, also known as Lord Kelvin. Born in Belfast in 1824, William became a mathematical physicist and engineer contributing to the second law of thermodynamics and inventing the absolute temperature scale named after him. He was a great thinker, inventor and educator.
Today, inspired by William’s career, his wiry intellect and problem-solving abilities, our Thomson Bridge team specialise in:
- Training for electricity networks and the power and infrastructure Industry;
- Technical curriculum design;
- Electrical and safety consulting services; and
- Workforce training ands compliance solutions.
We strive to deliver training and advisory solutions that contribute to the quality of the work performed and the safety of those who undertake these activities.
Our mission is to:
- Be a valuable partner to owners and operators across the power industry;
- Be an employer of choice, fostering a workplace culture of inclusiveness, diversity, compassion and fun;
- Promote an environment that encourages staff to innovate and challenge the status quo, but remember and respect the lessons of the past;
- Recruit high calibre staff that are flexible, passionate and committed to achieving quality outcomes at a personal and collective level;
- Equip our clients with knowledge and skills that enable them to undertake their work safely and confidently in the electrical supply industry.
Our clients are located across Australia and internationally.
We value the opportunity to work with all our new and regular clients. We encourage long term relationships, as these experiences contribute to our ability to maintain high levels of client service, innovation and accountability.
Client references are availble upon request.