Auspice and RPL programs
We establish Training Partnerships with many of our Clients. These Auspice programs are flexible and provide cost effective solutions to:
- Train and mentor your in-house professionals to deliver training and assessment services to employees;
- Award nationally recognised Units of Competency and Qualifications;
- Develop Company specific programs and contextualised courses aligned to:
- Company specific work procedures and plant; and/or
- Nationally Accredited Units of Competency; and
- Industry best practice.
- Participate in Professional Development programs to develop knowledge, skills, and competencies in training and industry best practice, issues and trends.
Recognition of Prior Learning
RPL is a valuable assessment pathway that recognises the skills, knowledge and experience gained through work and life experience, formal and on the job training.
Our Business analysists have developed robust database tools to reliably map contextualised evidence against the extensive criteria contained within the specific Unit of Competency or full Qualification.
Our Subject Matter Experts draw on a range of evidence including existing formal (Unit of Competency) training, trainer assessments, supervisor assessments, documented work activities, curriculum vitae, position and role based evidence.
RPL programs may also draw upon interviews of both candidate and their supervisors as well as practical observations.
Where the Certificate requirements are met, Thomson Bridge will award the Qualification. Where the full Certificate requirements are not met, Thomson Bridge will:
- Award individual Units of Competency where requirements are met; and
- Provide assistance in developing, and/or delivering, gap training.
Auspice and RPL program members include AGL Energy, Alinta Energy, Ausnet Services, Delta Energy, Origin Energy, Stanwell Corporation