Certificate III in ESI Power Systems Qualifications
Thomson Bridge is a leader in the delivery of full and part Certificate III ESI Power Systems qualifications to the staff of our corporate clients in the Electricity Supply Industry.
Our goal is to offer high-quality programs that students and industry partners can trust, that are
- aligned to industry and workforce needs;
- based on a modern approach to the gaining of the Qualification so that it is effective and flexible for today's learners and their Employer; and
- building competence through mentoring and quality on-the-job experiences during the programs.
Clients include Essential Energy, NSW Transport, TransGrid, TasNetworks, AusNet, PowerCor and major contractors such as Downer Group, Zinfra, UGL Limited and Quanta Lines.
Programs are crafted to accommodate the specific requirements of each cohort. Bespoke programs include full and part qualification pathways consisting of gap analysis, Recognition of Prior Learning, class room theory, practical workshops and assessments and on-the-job experience evidenced by log books.
Our program pathways include:
- School-Leaver Apprenticeships
- Adult Apprenticeships
- Adult Bridging Apprenticeships (using Recognition of Prior Learning and Gap training).
The four qualifications come from the UET Transmission, Distribution and Rail Sector Training Package and are as follows:
- UET30512/9 Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Transmission Overhead
- UET30612/9 Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Distribution Overhead
- UET30712/9 Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Rail Traction
- UET30812/9 Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Distribution Cable Jointing
Please contact our office for further information about these Programs.