Electrical Advisory Services
Our energy professionals draw on their extensive experience across Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Rail, Oil & Gas, and Mines. They have a deep understanding of energy networks and a passion for sharing their knowledge of safe operating, risk analysis and industry best practice.
We provide a tailored approach to advisory services to support owners and contractors.
Our services include:
- Development of policies and procedures for electrical safe access
- High voltage and low voltage operating procedures
- Audits and reviews of Electrical Safety Rules and operating procedures
- Skills audits of personnel who are required to hold electrical authorisations
- Preparation of bespoke training curriculum based on Electrical Rules and Procedures reviews
- Comparative analysis of operating protocols across state regulatory electricity environments
- Preparation of switching instructions for energisation, planned and unplanned maintenance
- Balance of Plant maintenance plans and procedures
- End of construction hand over plans
- Arc flash studies and reports
- Incident investigation.