Thomson Bridge is dedicated to servicing the Wind Energy Sector
Our Wind sector clients are asset owners and contractors and include Acciona, AGL Energy, CWP Renewables, Downer, EnergyAustralia Goldwind, Infigen, Meridian, Pacific Hydro, Palisade Asset Management, SiemensGamesa, Senvion, Suzlon, Tilt Renewables, TW Power Service and Vestas.
Our Subject Matter Experts have a deep understanding of energy networks and a passion for sharing their knowledge of safe operating, risk analysis, procedures and industry best practice in the wind sector.
We deliver Training and Consulting services for Electrical Safe Access. We also assist in the development of training matrices and compliance records management for staff and contractors working across Australia's wind farm sites.
Electrical and Safe Access Services
- Development of policies and procedures for electrical safe access
- High voltage and low voltage operating procedures
- Audits and reviews of Electrical Safety Rules and operating procedures
- Skills audits of personnel who are required to hold electrical authorisations
- Preparation of bespoke training curriculum based on Electrical Rules and Procedures
- Preparation of switching instructions for energisation, planned and unplanned maintenance
- Balance of plant maintenance plans and procedures
- HV Balance of Plant maintenance supervision
- Emergency response plans for balance of plant and site
- End of construction hand over plans
- Incident investigation
Competency Skill Sets and Training Matrices
Thomson Bridge customises training matrices and competency skill sets for the wind sector. We work with our clients to define the job roles and the relevant qualifications, compliance training, authorisations, licenses and inductions to ensure staff and contractors are competent in respect to regulations and enterprise procedures.
We design training curriculum that reflects the skill sets. Our programs are customised to meet state legislation, company and site based requirements. Courseware optimises training time and focuses on useful practical and theory assessments and is mapped to relevant national Units of Competency and Global Wind Organisation requirements.
Our online portal, called The Bridge can store and manage all records relevant to the matrix or skill set enabling all staff and contractors to demonstrate competency easily and efficiently. Visit our Workforce Compliance page for more information and watch the video here.