Curriculum Development and Technical Design
Thomson Bridge creates tailored training curriculum and assessment tools for the Power and Infrastructure sectors. We aim to build learning solutions that embrace educational technologies that are innovative, practical and sustainable.
Thomson Bridge have assembled an outstanding Curriculum and Technical design team including :
- Learning and Development professionals;
- Electrical, mechanical and aerospace Engineers;
- Technical illustrators working in 2D and 3D Images and animation;
- Digital content developers; and
- Moodle and database specialists.
We collaborate with our power industry Subject Matter Experts and Clients to develop curriculum that is:
- Contextualised to your company, site specific and operational needs;
- Compliant technical/plant guides;
- Compliant with regulatory requirements and Codes of Practice; and
- Mapped to nationally accredited Units of Competency and full Qualifications.
Our Programs can include traditional paper based courseware, as well as digital content and assessment tools for eLearning experiences. We can upload programs to your Learning Management System or you may outsource this service to us.
Click here to visit the Curriculum Development & Instructional Design team members