Wind energy sector & GWO Basic Safety Training
Thomson Bridge specialises in the delivery of training and consulting services to the Australian Wind Energy sector.
Our team of professionals possess career experiences and skills that contribute to the design and delivery of flexible and relevant programs.
Refer to our Team page for details of our subject matter experts.
We design and deliver training across the following areas:
- High Voltage and Electrical Safe Access - Operations and maintenance
- First Aid and First Response
- Working at Heights and Vertical Rescue
- GWO Basic Safety Training
Our programs incorporate your Site and enterprise procedures and are mapped to
Courses can be delivered at your Site, or at our Approved Training Locations.
We understand wind farm operations and your work, health & safety requirements.
Refer to our Electrical Advisory services page for details on the following programs:
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Safe Access Policies and Procedures
- Balance of Plant Asset Management Plans
- Arc Flash consultancy
- Electrical Safety Management Schemes
- Audits and Investigations
Acciona, AGL Energy, CWP Renewables, Downer, EnergyAustralia Goldwind, Infigen, Meridian, Pacific Hydro, Palisade Asset Management, Siemens Gamesa, Senvion, STE Solutions, Suzlon, Tilt Renewables (formally TrustPower), TW Power Service, Vestas